In collaboration with our post-docs, undergraduate & graduate students, research scientists, faculty, and staff at UC Merced, we will be holding virtual sessions for K-12 students who want to participate.
1. Middle & High School Virtual Academy
- Week-long (Monday- Friday) virtual sessions for one to two hours each day
- Open to middle school (5th-8th) and high school students (9th-12th)
- Spots are limited to 30 students per workshop
- The price is $40 per workshop
- Deadline to register TBD or until spots are filled!
2. Webinar Sessions
- The sessions will feature post-docs, graduate students, research scientists, faculty, and staff at UC Merced
- Topics range from STEM activities to the innovative research findings
- Open to all ages interested in science, engineering, computing & technology concepts!
- Registration now open – Click here
- Check back for updated lists on new webinar offerings throughout the summer
Jessica Teran Salazar, CalTeach Student Advisor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Chelsea Arnold, CalTeach Program Director at email@example.com
General CalTeach Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Carrie Kouadio, CCBM Executive Director, UC Merced, email@example.com
Interested in holding your own webinar session?
Open to all UC Merced postdoc, graduate students, research scientists, faculty, and other staff!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information