WATER WORKS PART 2: INVESTIGATE THE WATERSHED FROM SUMMIT TO
Learn the benefits of hands-on modeling and get messy with stream tables outside your classroom.
This workshop is open to 4th-12th grade teachers.
When and Where?
UC Merced Campus- Wednesday, July 19 and Thursday july 20; 9:30 AM to 4:30 PM
- Get out of the classroom and take advantage of the natural phenomena.
- Teachers can apply for graduate credit through UC Merced extension.
Where do I apply?
- This workshop is first come, first serve.
- Spots are limited to the first 25 participants
- Register for the workshop at:https://goo.gl/forms/MoCzBYeBob5lmrU72